United Kingdom left the EU on 31 January 2020. The Withdrawal Agreement sets out a transition period which ended on 31 December 2020.
If you reside in Greece in accordance with Union law before 31.12.2020 and continue to reside in the country thereafter, you will continue to have a residence right under the limitations and conditions as set out in the Withdrawal Agreement.
With regard to registration of UK citizens residing in Greece before the end of the transition period (31.12.2020), please consult the site of the Ministry of Citizens Protection (www.astynomia.gr).
If you don’t fall under the personal scope of the Withdrawal Agreement, you can enter, reside and work in Greece on the basis of the Immigration Code (law 4251/2014).
For information regarding labour matters, you may contact at the emails and tel. numbers:
- firstname.lastname@example.org, 213 1516 540 (Ms Stathopoulou)
- email@example.com, 213 1516 385 (Ms Pantazidou)
For information regarding matters related to frontier workers, you may contact at the email and tel. number:
- firstname.lastname@example.org, 213 1516 112 (Ms Mountaki)
For information regarding social insurance matters, you may contact at the emails and the tel. numbers:
- email@example.com, 213 1516 726 (Ms Rizou)
- firstname.lastname@example.org, 213 1516 842 (Ms Karachristou)
For information regarding matters of the Unified Social Security Fund (EFKA), you may contact at the emails and tel. numbers:
- email@example.com, 210 6783 677 (Ms Lagoudaki)
- firstname.lastname@example.org, 210 5228 858 (Ms Rossopoulou)